Click here to see a comprehensive list of books
for church planters. The list is long. Longer than you have
time for. The following is a list of books that we suggest you start
Built to Last. James Collins & Jerry
Porras. New York, NY: Harper Business, 1994.
Church Planting From the Ground Up.
Tom Jones (and all). Joplin, MO. College Press Publishing.
- Church Planting for a Greater Harvest.
Peter Wagner. Ventura, CA: Regal Books, 1990.
Courageous Leadership. Bill
Hybels. Grand Rapids, MI: Zondervan Publishing House, 2002.
- From Good to Great: Why Some Companies
Make the Leap and Others Don’t. Jim Collins. New York, NY:
Harper Collins, 2001.
- Planting Growing Churches for the 21st
Century. Aubrey Malphurs. Grand Rapids, MI: Baker Book House, 1992.
- Planting Missional Churches.
Ed Stetzer. Nashville, TN: Broadman & Holman, 2006.
- Prepare Your Church for the Future.
Carl George. Tarrytown, NY: Fleming H. Revell Co., 1991
- Surprising Insights From the Unchurched
and Proven Ways to Reach Them. Thom Rainer. Grand Rapids, MI:
- The Coming Church Revolution: Empowering
Leaders for the Future.
Carl George & Warren Bird. Grand Rapids, MI: Fleming H. Revell,
- The E-Myth: Why Most Small Businesses
Don’t Work and What to Do
About It. Michael Gerber. New York, NY: Harper Business, 1995.
The New Apostolic Churches.
Peter Wagner. Ventura, CA: Regal Books, 1998.
- The Purpose Driven Church. Rick
Warren. Grand Rapids, MI: Zondervan Publishing House, 1995.
- The Unchurched Next Door. Thom
Rainer. Grand Rapids, MI: Zondervan Publishers, 2003.
- When God Builds a Church: 10 Principles
for Growing a Dynamic Church.
Bob and Rusty Russell. West Monroe, LA: Howard Publishing Co., 2000.
- Church Planting Landmines. Tom Nebel & Gary Rohrmayer, CA: ChurchSmart Resources, 2004
© 2005 Passion for Planting